Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots
Pro’s of steel toe:
• better ‘flat’ protection, making them better for environments with very heavy risks, such as equipment dealing with
• high puncture resistance
• they don’t shatter, and opposite to famous delusion, they don’t snap, ensuing in toe amputation!
• precise cost – metallic caps are more low-cost to produce than composite toe caps, so they're regularly cheaper to shop for as properly
• Pass ASTM,EN tests, that means they are taken into consideration secure for employees coping with electric components. having stated that, composite toe boots are still taken into consideration more secure in this regard as they do now not behavior energy.
• do now not weaken over time